ENVENTION is seeking an innovative and proactive professional to support Systems Engineering activities for a Missile Defense system at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL. The Systems Engineer will develop requirements and engineering documentation/support for software and/or hardware development teams supporting the United States Army.
- Perform Systems Engineering development and maintenance tasks for Missile Defense system software/hardware development.
- Conduct requirements and functional analysis and produce/document architectures, designs, and processes to support systems/software development.
- Assess risk and potential schedule implications of technical decisions and directions.
- Some travel will be required to support project development, test, and/or demonstration activities.
- Solid knowledge DoD Systems Engineering process.
- Systems Engineering experience supporting software and/or hardware product development in a DoD environment.
- Experience with modern-day Software Graphical User Interface and/or hardware user interface development, assessment.
- Experience using large-scale architecture/design tools to produce a variety of differing types of engineering views/diagrams (e.g. UML, SysML).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multitask, focus on critical needs, and see critical tasks through.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Current working knowledge of with Army missiles system(s) – capabilities, operation, and engineering-related disciplines.
Education and Experience Levels:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in applicable engineering/science area
- 5 – 15 years of related experience