ENVENTION is seeking an innovative and proactive professional to support Test Engineering activities for a Missile Defense system at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL. The Test Engineer will perform software and hardware test activities and develop support documentation for software and/or hardware development teams supporting the United States Army.
- Perform Test Engineering development and maintenance tasks for Missile Defense system software/hardware development.
- Develop Test artifacts and processes for product test.
- Develop new and assess existing test plans and procedures.
- Report findings of testing activities to management and development personnel.
- Some travel will be required to support project development, test, and/or demonstration activities.
- Solid knowledge DoD Systems Engineering and Software Development process.
- Test Engineering experience supporting software and/or hardware product development in a DoD environment.
- Experience with Software, Hardware, and/or Networking test tools to assess module/product performance and record test diagnostics.
- Experience with test automation product(s) and/or development of automation software/scripts a strong plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multitask, focus on critical needs, and see critical tasks through.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Current working knowledge of with Army missiles system(s) – capabilities, operation, and verification/validation aspects.
Education and Experience Levels:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in applicable engineering/science area.
- 5 – 15 years of related experience.