ENVENTION has a potential opening for a mid to senior level software engineer to work on an ongoing program that provides interoperability with tactical data protocols (e.g., Link 16, Link 11, and JREAP) to deliver certified tactical network integration and message forwarding solutions. This program contributes to the single integrated picture of the operational air space.
- Design, develop, and test tactical data communications software.
- Design, develop, and test graphical user interface solutions.
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle, from receipt of system requirements through support for final integration testing.
- Diagnose and resolve software issues.
- Proficiency in C++ and object-oriented design.
- Proficiency with the Linux Operating System.
- Proficiency with Version Control and Issue Tracking software.
- Strong coding and debugging skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- BS and/or MS degree Engineering, Computer Science, or Math.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.