- Provide direct support to the JAMS Hellfire/Longbow government software lead.
- Provide various systems engineering and technical assistance services for JAMS PO.
- Support Integrated Product Team meetings for Hellfire Tango, Hellfire Longbow, and JAGM missile variants
- Support JAMS System Engineering IPTs and TIMs as necessary
- Coordinate/facilitate tasks between JAMS SW Lead and PDSS (Post Deployment Support Services)
- Research S/W issues to include Software Requirements Analysis, Software Trouble Report Analysis, other SE tasks as assigned
- Gather Evidence and provide 3rd party S/W assessments in support of Materiel Release Processes
- Superior communication skill sets
- Willingness to travel to participate in various events and demonstrations
- Organized with strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, software, and/or software engineering from an accredited college/university and 10+ years related experience.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance